Hi People,

I'm not sure whether I should be sending this to the group or directly to
Mattia, but I'm trying to understand how to print a wxRichTextCtrl from
wxPerl. I understand that wxRichTextPrinting and wxRichTextPrintout are not
implemented yet in wxPerl.

So I need to do something to access the original C++ code (maybe wrap or
re-write).  Re-writing seems to be an easier route as I don't understand the
Wx XS framework that Mattia uses.  However, it would be a bit anti-social.
It would be better to use the current wxPerl framework.

As far as I can see the wxPerl framework is dll driven and provides an
XS-based interface to the dlls?  Is that right?  There seems to be some
automation/facilitation of the process, but it's not clear to me how it
works.  I've also never used XS before.

Are there some instructions about how to do this available?

Have a good day.

Thanks and regards.

Steve

Regards