Sorry, updated and re-sent.
***************************

Hi Johan,

On 04/01/16 11:05, Johan Vromans wrote:
If Steve, Eric and James want to team up, you have my blessing and support.
I would be honoured to be part of the team.

This reply concerns wiki.wxperl.nl, not wxperl.it

I have been a member of the wxperl list since 2008 or 2009. I have been using wxPerl since then. My main use has been to build a video function with wxMediaCtrl, which I have heavily customised, for medical use. I use Kubuntu 14.04.

I would be happy to support the wiki with my time and to contribute towards, or pay for, the domain and hosting costs for the time being.

If Erik, Michael and James feel the same way, that would be great.

I would suggest, Johan, that it could be nice if there could be a period of handover during which time you could hand-hold until we feel more confident.

What do you think?

I am based in the UK.

Regards

Steve.