Hello Joerg,

Am 24.09.2010 02:03, schrieb Jörg Sawatzki:
> Hey Paul,
>

> In my opinion, a promise should only be given, if you can and want to
> hold it. How can collaboration work, if you don't trust people?

Again - we are interested in your work with libssh. Please read again:

https://lists.berlios.de/pipermail/x2go-dev/2010-September/001054.html

This means: Yes we've noticed you are working on a nice and interesting
feature. It must be tested so it'll be a candidate for the next release,
because we can't change the actual release and risk any incompatibility.

The maintainer of the openSuSE version for example has included
libjpeg-turbo in his build. This too is something we are looking at at
the moment.

> You are all right and it's great that Alex and Heinz have done a lot of
> work for us - but that doesn't mean they are allowed to bring others in
> trouble and waste their time because of false promises! And that does
> not mean that it is okay to wait until others do all the work again
> because they are frustrated as hell by not being taken seriously!

Please have a look on the list again. There where Things to do first:

* recreation (vacation)
* protection of the project (more than one person claims the domain)
* protection of our reputation (let our attorney work on the acuses)

Again - the git repo is on our todo list. But all source code is and was
all the time published (as dh_make ready tarballs, which are still
wanted by other people).

But this is the dev list. We'll post messages here that will make clear
if the name will change (which will not stop the project, just giving it
a new name), we'll discuss here what will be done next and what will be
needed.

And to continue with information: Yes there are reported issues with the
x2goplugin, otherwise we would have released it. For example running on
windows inside a iframe it happens that the cursor position is missplaced.

best regards,

Heinz