Am 24.09.2010 11:00, schrieb Paul Menzel:
> Dear Oleksandr,
>

> Am Freitag, den 24.09.2010, 10:36 +0200 schrieb Oleksandr Shneyder:
>
> […]
>
> I am sorry that you had to spend your time to answer my message. I have
> to admit, that I am not a lawyer and that I did not read every single
> message in all threads. But from the messages I read I think they had
> some facts.

That is what I mean, if I say, that he try to damage our reputation.
There are a lot of people in the list, who didn't read all of this stuff
and think, that we try to hide something from community. But we don't.

> I sent my other message with the Git proposal some minutes ago before I
> read your message. If you do not want that, please reply shortly with
>
>         »Please take no actions. The Git repository will be published
>         after the Baikal release.«
>
> I am sorry about your sleepless nights and hope everything will turn out
> good.

It's ok. It is a good idea and have nothing to do with our GIT. Our GIT
will only represent source that we publishing on our site. But GIT that
you mean will although include work of other people. It is possible to
install this GIT right now. Actually it was always possible to install
it and it can do anyone who have community respect.

> Thanks,
>
> Paul

Oleksandr Shneyder
Dipl. Informatik