Hi Alex,

I agree with you. So what about keeping on providing Xming "silently" , which has some drawbacks, but seems to work ok, and add an option, to add an Xserver of your choice, which makes everyone happy who is not happy with Xming. Once the problems with VcXsrv are solved/fixed you can change over. I have now I dear how much trouble it is to package both of them. Thanks to hard-disc pricing and broadband Internet I don't think size is an issue here. :)

Cheers
Morty