On 13/09/2015 11:27, Harald Heigl wrote:
So x2go-server seems to work at least it works so well, that I don't
notice any real differences.
So I tested with cubietruck (cubieboard 3.0, armhf, mali-GPU) as
client once again:
- nomachine, ssh and kaffeine have also given some significant
speedup. At least a video covering one third of the screen (at
1920x1080p) is running really well, fullscreen is still a little but
jumping, not as bad as before, but clearly visible.
Are you series?
1080p? You should really watch it in another way then X.
The basic 1080P video size requires more then a specific amount of bandwidth.
Why would you want to watch a 1080P video over X?

Eliezer