Am 21.01.19 um 12:45 schrieb Stroganov Roman:

Well, I'm glad we got the connection issues solved ...

> Forwarding directory /home/user/Документы from simple linux (not the thin
> client) forwards empty directories. If I forward a directory in Latin, it
> forwards it, but everything is farther as with the thin client. Names are
> displayed not correctly, and nothing with the Russian names can be
> created...: (

Just to make sure we are talking about the same issue: Does this only
happen when you use X2GoClient's folder sharing, or also when you use
sshfs on the command line, independent of X2Go?

Because if it also happens with plain sshfs, this is not a bug in X2Go,
and you/we'd have to report it as a bug to the maintainer(s) of sshfs.

If it happens with X2Go only, well, it could be an UTF-8 or otherwise
charset-related bug ... I'll openly admit we have an unfixed UTF-8 issue
in a different part of the X2GoClient code (Published Applications
mode), so who knows, this might be yet another one.

So please test a plain sshfs connection, if you haven't done so already,
and let us know if it is affected by the same bug or not.

Kind Regards,
Stefan Baur

--
BAUR-ITCS UG (haftungsbeschränkt)