Am 22.01.19 um 12:00 schrieb Stroganov Roman:
> If I carry out ./x2gousbpatch && ./x2gobuild2 2>&1 | tee logfile that the
> patch is downloaded with github. This is not what it is necessary for me.
> I change in ./patch/includes.chroot/usr/lib/x2go/tce/x2gousbmount a line
> elsif (system("mount -tvfat $dev /media/$name/$ldev -o
> uid=$user,sync,uni_xlate") == 0)
> on
> elsif (system("mount -tvfat $dev /media/$name/$ldev -o
> uid=$user,sync,utf8") == 0)
> also I carry out
> ./x2gobuild2 2>&1 | tee logfile
> create a new build
> It breaks autoconnection of any disks (ntfs, fat) Not forwarding to server.
> Does not mount on the thin client.

That sounds like something went wrong when you copy-pasted/edited the
file.  The change, properly applied, would also only affect vfat mounts,
not ntfs.

The original download from github has md5 checksum
4ce1acefdfa39bef3755d55a6a22b673
after correctly applying the patch, the checksum should be:
3b3e4b25acc259e01c80a4c7bdead0fb

I have also uploaded a copy of the patched file to
<http://paste.debian.net/download/1061848> - try downloading it from
there, verify the checksum, and replace the link in ./x2gousbpatch with
it.  Note that this download won't stay up forever, so you should save a
local copy somewhere.

When inside the booted thinclient environment, you can also check that
the file is syntactically correct by running

perl -c /usr/lib/x2go/tce/x2gousbmount

Which should return a "syntax OK" message if everything went well.

Since you're not seeing any automatic mounts take place after you
changed the file, I would assume it will complain about some error here
(Maybe "Bareword found where operator expected ..." or something like that.)

I just verified it on my test machine, when I change uni_xlate to utf8
in the line quoted above, mounts still work for me.

> In the console of the thin client I do mount/dev/far32_drive  /mnt/fat32
> without additional parameters and well I see directories and files with the
> Russian names.
>
> On  regular Ubuntu checked connection of usb drive fat32. Everything is
> well read/written
> user@3S-13:~$ mount | grep fat
> /dev/sdb1 on /media/user/ROSTMA type vfat
> (rw,nosuid,nodev,relatime,uid=1000,gid=1000,fmask=0022,dmask=0022,codepage=437,iocharset=iso8859-1,shortname=mixed,showexec,utf8,flush,errors=remount-ro,uhelper=udisks2)

See, that string contains "utf8", not "uni_xlate", so it confirms my
theory that the "uni_xlate" in that x2gousbmount script is causing the
problem for you.

Kind Regards,
Stefan Baur

--