Hi Stefan hi Alex, hi Uli,

On  Do 07 Mai 2020 09:28:50 CEST, Stefan Baur wrote:

Am 07.05.20 um 09:01 schrieb Ulrich Sibiller:
With x2gokdrive you only have to deal with images while with bx you have to
implement a X server in the browser.

Obviously.  But I thought Mike#1 specified a particular framework he
wanted to use, and this one doesn't sound like it's the same.  At least
the name doesn't ring any bells.
So, two different frameworks that we'll have to stitch together somehow
if we want a unified HTML5 client for NX and KDrive - or we'll have to
ditch whatever Alex' did and start from scratch to get KDrive integrated
into Mike#1's approach ... both options seem less than ideal.

-Stefan

The work Alex is doing is exactly what I discussed with him. My approach of providing X2Go through VNC in a web platform would only have been an interim solution.

I am still planning to work on a X2Go Session Broker based frontend for X2Go and will happily use Alex html5 client code (instead of NoVNC) in it.

This sounds all pretty much promising!
Mike
--

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
c\o Technik- und Ökologiezentrum Eckernförde

GnuPG Fingerprint: 9BFB AEE8 6C0A A5FF BF22  0782 9AF4 6B30 2577 1B31
mail: mike.gabr...@das-netzwerkteam.de, http://das-netzwerkteam.de