Am 07.05.20 um 10:14 schrieb Mike Gabriel:

> The work Alex is doing is exactly what I discussed with him. My approach
> of providing X2Go through VNC in a web platform would only have been an
> interim solution.

Alright, that's good to know! :)

> I am still planning to work on a X2Go Session Broker based frontend for
> X2Go and will happily use Alex html5 client code (instead of NoVNC) in it.

Okay, now you've got me confused: What does an X2Go Session Broker have
to do with the NX HTML5 client?  I mean, obviously, that would be a nice
add-on, but we should have a foundation before discussing bells and
whistles for the interior design of the house we're building.

-Stefan

--
BAUR-ITCS UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
Geschäftsführer: Stefan Baur