I have a fresh install of Fedora 7 production. Refer to previous emails about 1.9 and Fedora 7.

I downloaded the CVS devel package and compiled. It runs with no issues or problems short of a couple of nuisance warnings during compile.

It sounds like this is a bad install of Fedora 7.

73 from 807,

Richard, N6NKO

Tom Russo wrote:
On Sat, Jun 09, 2007 at 01:14:47AM -0600, we recorded a bogon-computron collision of
the <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> flavor, containing:
 Stephen Peters wrote:
Tate,
I just double-checked the ld.so.conf and re-ran ldconfig. Neither seems to change the error message. One interesting thing, is that I don't have a /usr/X11R6/lib directory. I do have a /usr/lib/X11 directory, but it's empty. Thank you for the suggestion!
It is also very good to know you've got it running on F7.
When I compile without rtree, it does work fine. I must have something weird going on here with that package.
-Steve
 Mmmm, strange, yet odd...

 Do you have the X11-devel packages installed?

If he had not, disabling rtree would not have fixed the problem.

 Do you have the rtree-devel package installed?

There is no such thing.  rtree is a library that comes with xastir, not a
package that you can install.