On Tue, Oct 28, 2008 at 1:46 PM, Steve/WM5Z <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Thanks Zeb, Curt and everybody else. I wasn't sure which OS loading would
> work, and now I see I can use either. I will get the 64 bit version
> downloaded and ready.
>
> Curt, I only have one 22" monitor on the ham station, where you get off
> having 2? :-D
>
> Thanks to all my friends.

The only problems I have encountered with 64 bit linux versions is the
lack of 64 bit plugins like java.  On my core 2 duo laptop, I didn't
notice much speed difference between the 64 and 32 bit versions, so I
just went with the 32.  I was playing with OpenSUSE 10.3 and whatever
the current version of Ubuntu was then - about a year ago.

Lee - K5DAT
Murphy, TX