Hi All...the HowTo for Ubuntu _6.10 is excellent....use the 7.04 info
and it will work on 8.04 no problems.....just done a reinstall of 8.04
on a h/d as im having problems with the new 8.10
if you use the CVS for th d/l and setup and you need to update there
will be a file in the main dir update-xastir....ive used this to do
updating many times...works very well

73 David VK4BDJ