Ronie,

Sorry but can you do another pull of the skin (both Gotham and Helix) ?

I don't know why but there was a file missing, I checked on Git and it was
there.

The file that was missing was: Includes_EnhancedHome.xml

Just to be safe I renamed it to: IncludesEnhancedHome.xml

Without that file some users can get blank screens so it's kinda important
to update again :)

Thanks!

Marcel