Hi Ronie,

I fixed the issues.

Please pull the changes directly from the master as I didn't modify the tag
yet.

Gotham:

https://github.com/marcelveldt/xbmc.skin.titan/tree/master/skin.titan

Helix:

https://github.com/marcelveldt/xbmc.skin.titan/tree/master/skin.titan.helix

Thanks again!

BTW: I was still unable to find the old version of the skinning tool, I
could only find the 1.2.4 version.

Can you point me in the right direction where to find the older (good
working) version ?

Regards,

Marcel

I resent the mail because I just found out that I replied to your mail so
sent it to your mail instead of the mailinglist.