On 08-11-14 14:33, Marcel van der Veldt wrote:

Ronie,

Sorry but can you do another pull of the skin (both Gotham and Helix) ?

I don’t know why but there was a file missing, I checked on Git and it was there.

The file that was missing was: Includes_EnhancedHome.xml

Just to be safe I renamed it to: IncludesEnhancedHome.xml

Without that file some users can get blank screens so it’s kinda important to update again J

Thanks!

Marcel

my apologies for messing up the gotham push.
(only changed filed were included, but all new files got lost in space)

the helix push went ok as far as i can tell.

i've now pushed 2.1.15 to gotham and 3.1.15 to helix.

cheers,
ronie