On 03-12-14 19:56, Marcel van der Veldt wrote:

Hi Ronie,

I fixed the issues.

Please pull the changes directly from the master as I didn’t modify the tag yet…

Gotham:

https://github.com/marcelveldt/xbmc.skin.titan/tree/master/skin.titan

Helix:

https://github.com/marcelveldt/xbmc.skin.titan/tree/master/skin.titan.helix

Thanks again!

BTW: I was still unable to find the old version of the skinning tool, I could only find the 1.2.4 version.

Can you point me in the right direction where to find the older (good working) version ?

Regards,

Marcel

updated both gotham and helix, thx!

i'm using version 1.2 of the skinning tool, you can download it here:
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=132720&pid=1719796#pid1719796

i have one request for your next pull request, it's about the size of the skin. on one hand we try to be not too strict on what skins can include, but on the other
we do try to keep skin in the repo at a sane size.

once, we set a limit of 100mb (zipped up) and 'till recently no skin came close to this limit. recently, it was brought to my attention that Titan was getting pretty large (and larger with each version). i had a look to see what was taking up so much space and noticed the extras/backgrounds folder alone is 50MB. all the image files in there are in .png format, if you could convert them to .jpg that would save a lot of space :-)

cheers,
ronie