On 21/09/12 23:26, Lissa Valletta wrote:
> why 1000+ files.    Do you have a lot of your own files under
> /install/postscripts?

I must say that's more than I expected and certainly I/we didn't
put that many (certainly less than a 100 to take a safe margin)
since it was first installed. I must say there is an incredible amount
of stuff in subfolders that mirror some contents from /install/post
(i.e. rpms).

> Give me the lsdef <node>   and the mypostscript file after install,
>  when you can.

Sure.

> Might be good if you can go to 2.7?

I'll consider that.