My favourite, which didn't do the +5 V but was a very good vario, small foot
print and gave digital out plus avg but was two holes was the B50, sadly no
longer in production. In my humble opinion in did all I wanted and is only
bettered by an integrated system such as a top of the range LX

Robin

Sent from my iPhone