+1

Khaled

James Berry <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

02/17/2005 05:11 PM

Please respond to
xerces-c-dev

xerces-c-dev@xml.apache.org
cc
Subject
Call for Vote: move xerces-c repository to svn

Since we now have a confirmed resource (Jason Stewart) to take charge
of moving the source repository from cvs to svn, I'd like to call for a
formal vote of committers that we proceed forward with this.

Proposal:

    - Move Xerces-c source repository from cvs to svn.

    - Move to take place prior to any further development releases.

    - Before undertaking the move, Jason will gain consensus agreement
on the details and timing of the move.

Committers, please vote.

-jdb