James Berry <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> We also have complete consent on the move from cvs to svn, so we
> should move forward aggressively on this.
>
> How's your work, Jason? ;)

Give me a blackout deadline. No more CVS commits after that. Then I'll
grab the CVS snapshot.

Shall we say Wed Feb 23, midnight PST?

People don't have to worry about having local changes that aren't
checked in. If people do have local changes they don't want to commit,
they can check out the code from SVN, and then copy their locally
modified files on top of the SVN checked-out files.

Cheers,
jas.