On Mar 3, 2014, at 2:43 AM, Yves Gaudemer <gaude...@ipgp.fr> wrote:

> Hello Axel,
>
> I have followed your advice : I removed the \usepackage[utf8]{inputenc} line
> and changed unicode into unicode-math in the \usepackage{fontspec,unicode}
> line. I no longer have the error message mentionning \sups being already
> defined, the formula is composed OK but it is displayed with what looks like
> Computer Modern font, instead of the expected Chalboard SE for roman
> characters and Euler for math symbols.
>
> Yves

Howdy,

Use

\usepackage{unicode-math}
\setmathfont{Chalkboard SE}

However, Chalkboard, with or without the SE, is NOT a true math font and any
mathematics comes out looking quite terrible.

Try \setmathfont{XITS Math} or \setmathfont{Asana Math} or
\setmathfont{TeXGyrePagellaMath-Regular}. But you may have to copy the opentype
fonts from /usr/local/texlive/2013/texmf-dist/fonts/opentype/... to your
personal Fonts folder, ~/Library/Fonts.

Good Luck,

Herb Schulz
(herbs at wideopenwest dot com)