Hey, wow! Man 1 chvt. Awright!

I used xterm on my Gnome desktop to view this.

A couple of questions:

While I fished around a bit, I don't see how to specify a different
font... say for xterm. The 'Control Center' didn't seem to offer help

Speaking of help, when I click on the ? icon on the bottom of my screen,
I get a window with 'Could not load default TOC page'. However, when I
click on Help in the menu of 'Control Center' it does open html pages of
help

I tried importing a jpg file that I use in windows as screen background.
Should gnome accept it? It seemed to politely ignore it. Is this feature
limited to solid colors?

BTW, on a personal note, my long-term memory is quite excellent and
indeed improving with time; however my short-term memory ain't quite
what it used to be since bypass surgery. As for age, that is a state
secret, but I will confess to occasionally dating women easily young
enough to be offspring and plenty old enough to vote. I suppose that's
both bragging and complaining

--
David