The following is my test result after:

  1. Version 2.60, working
  2. Version 2.70, working
  3. Version 6.10, working
  4. Version 6.11, working
  5. Version 6.20, working
  6. Version 8.10, working
  7. Version 9.00, working

  8. Version 5.99, not working on BCC only
  9. Version 6.90, not working on BCC only
 10. Version 7.002, not working on BCC only
 11. Version 7.005, not working on BCC only
 12. Version 7.100, not working on BCC only

The test process is simply replacing the DLLs with those we want to test.

Item 8 through 12 are those currently not working ob BCC __ONLY__, but
works on all compilers I installed: MSVC, DMC, GCC, WATCOM, XCC, POCC
Looking at the above, I believe that I must be missing something in
non-working Version. But what made me stunned is that it works on
version as early as 2.60 and as recent as 9.0, but why not on a single
7.xx ?

Err Code for ver 5.99: 7032
Problem: An invalid Advantage Local Server configuration parameter or parameter
value was detected in the Advantage Local Server configuration file
(ADSLOCAL.CFG) when the Advantage Local Server DLL (ADSLOC32.DLL) was
loaded.
Solution: Correct the configuration file parameter or parameter value in
question and then re-start the application using the Advantage Local
Server.
I really do not know how what's wrong with the CFG file :-(

Error for the rest of versions under test:
Err Code : 5178, this is ACE Internal Error, AE_NO_ASA_FUNCTION_FOUND.
             contact Advantage Technical Support.

Anybody can give a clue please.
--
Andi