Andi and all:

I have spent many hours over the past week trying to deal
with all the new features done to rddads in Harbour.
Since what I've been talking about is a whole replacement
of the source files, any posts you do now would have to
be re-synced with the new files.
Are you prepared to re-do that after I replace all the files?
Note that a few of the other changes you did are already
handled in the new sources.

If you are proposing that we instead diverge from the Harbour
RDDs, then that is a huge problem.

Our build process need not follow Harbour's lead, and
I have no problem with a better way to handle the ace32.lib
issue, but we should be doing that with the new sources, not the old
ones.

Shall I just upload the sources that I cannot yet get compiled
correctly and have everyone help get it going?

--
Brian Hays