On Thu, 22 May 2008 23:10:28 -0300
"Xharbour suporte" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Can you explain why is not needed any more? becouse in my opinion, we should
> at
> least support  ads version 8 client, since version <=6 (sdk and client)
> cannot be download any more fro m advantage database.

Luiz:

Simply because we now have our own ace32.lib in our system. Please look
at ace32.c, it is actually another approach of accessing DLL by pointers.

Import-lib is the same thing but it is on ordinal basis which is prone
to missmatch,

The current ace32.c should work with version 2.6 through 9.0 with a
little problem pending, but I believe it can be resolved. (See my
other message I just posted now)

--
Andi