On Thu, 23 Apr 2009, Miguel Angel Marchuet wrote:

Hi,

>    * include\dbinfo.ch
>    * include\hbapi.h
>    * include\hbrddbmc.h
>    * include\hbrddcdx.h
>    * include\hbrdddbf.h
>    * include\hbrddnsx.h
>    * include\hbsxfunc.h
>    * include\std.ch
>    * source\codepage\cppl852.c
>    * source\rdd\bmdbfcdx\bmdbfcdx1.c
>    * source\rdd\dbf1.c
>    * source\rdd\dbfcdx\dbfcdx1.c
>    * source\rdd\dbfnsx\dbfnsx1.c
>    * source\rtl\file.c
>     * source\rtl\valtype.c
>    * source\vm\itemapi.c
>      + Added internal item type TIMESTAMP, the union of TIMESTAMP + DATE =>
> DATETIME.
>        Please review is possible it needs some change more, but test by the
> moment run all ok.
>      + Added capabilities of index over field type DATETIME (T) and TIMESTAMP
> (@) (it will be need test).
>        only for nsx and cdx index types.
>      * simplified code and minor adjusts.
>      * Changed ( ( LPDBFDATA ) pRDD->lpvCargo ) by DBFNODE_DATA( pRDD ), to
> do more readable code.
>    * source\rtl\filesys.c
>      + Added partial support to  OSCodePage in function hb_fsNameConv.
>   * source\rtl\spfiles.c
>      + added hb_spFileExists( BYTE * pFilename, BYTE * pRetPath ) called from
> rdds.
>      * simplified code and minor adjusts.
>      * Used hb_setGetDefault() instead of hb_set.HB_SET_DEFAULT, to respect
> access to static variables
>        from DLL.
[...]

most of above modifications is direct COPY and PAST of Harbour source code
files modified to compile with xHarbour header files.
As I can see in the ChangeLog it's not the 1-st time when you are not
leaving any information about the source of your commits when in practice
nearly each of them was based on code borrowed from Harbour.
I hope that you will update all your ChangeLog entries and will remember
about it in the future.

best regards,
Przemek

ps. I think that you should discuss such modifications with xHarbour
    developers before commit. Harbour uses different logic for timestamp
    items. It has different arithmetic and relational operators behavior
    in HVM and native RDDs were updated to respect it. You ported to xHarbour
    only RDD part what is technical nonsense because now the RDD results of
    some operations like seek or scope positioning can give incompatible to
    HVM results, f.e. this code can show "corrupted index" for ascending
    index on timestamp value:
         seek( dDate )
         if ordKeyVal() < dDate
            ? "corrupted index"
         endif
    If you want to introduce it to xHarbour then you should 1-st agree
    the behavior in the whole code and modifications in HVM/RTL. Probably
    you will need Walter help here.