DATETIME was implemented by Walter Negro, I made needed adjustments to the RDD
and José Jimenez in TOleAuto.
As you know...

Where is Based or Borrowed or Copied ? is not important for me. You don't need
to do any word of this

TIMESTAMP is not finished yet at harbour, because is not stamped in buffer,
please see the example that i
upload datetime.prg

Please review too KEYSTROKE SPACE over datetime field at browse in harbour.

Please, no more fights.

If I look at the code of clip & harbour, but in this case I've ported the code
for example "if (" instead of "if (" or similar
do not think that is something remarkable. But I like to keep code as near as
possible, although sometimes it is too much work,
just to review the changes of function names.

Added indexes on datetime and timestamp fields, and looks much like what is in
harbor. Yes, I can always try to be like. And try
not to add a point to functions like others to say that the code is yours. eg
hb_itemgetTD instead of hb_itemgetDTD.

For me is good your idea of use HB_IT_TIMESTAMP, in xharbour as HB_IT_DATE sub
item Type, and for this reason I change .time !=
0 for it. Good ideas are good ideas.

Finish, no more words of this theme.

Best regards,
Miguel Angel Marchuet

__________ Información de ESET NOD32 Antivirus, versión de la base de firmas de
virus 4033 (20090424) __________

ESET NOD32 Antivirus ha comprobado este mensaje.

http://www.eset.com