On Fri, 24 Apr 2009, Miguel Angel Marchuet wrote:
> DATETIME was implemented by Walter Negro, I made needed adjustments to the
> RDD and José Jimenez in TOleAuto.
> As you know...

I do not know about any RDD DAYTIME code created by Walter which was ported
to Harbour. Can you show me the peace of code you are talking about?

> Where is Based or Borrowed or Copied ?

In practice 95% of your last commit is source code directly copied from
Harbour SVN repository. Some parts of this commit were not even updated
to cleanly compile with xHarbour header files.
And you haven't left even single word about the original authors or from
where you took this code.
Looks that I'm not alone in the feeling that it's not acceptable behavior.
When I was sending my 1-st message in this subject I didn't know that
few hour later also Viktor writes letter about this problem to Harbour
devel list.

> is not important for me.

It is important for me. You used in the last year took Harbour source code
and commit to xHarbour without any information about the source of your
commits. Only few times you informed it's code borrowed from Harbour and
such note should be probably attached to nearly all of your commits.

> You don't need to do any word of this
> TIMESTAMP is not finished yet at harbour, because is not stamped in buffer,
> please see the example that i
> upload datetime.prg

I do not know what you are talking about and I'm not interested in any of
your future code vision. If you can implement sth interesting in xHarbour
then maybe I'll look closer at final result and borrow some of your code
or ideas to Harbour. In such case for sure I'll add information about you
as the author and xHarbour as the base of source code or ideas.

> Please review too KEYSTROKE SPACE over datetime field at browse in harbour.

I do not know what is the problem for you. IMHO it's perfect behavior.

> Please, no more fights.

This is not a fight but request to respect some rights.
I hope that you will update your existing ChangeLog entries and remember
about it in the future. For sure it will close the subject.
Otherwise the problem will return in some time.

best regards,
Przemek