Mindaugas:

If you intended it for the Harbour project, please keep this xHarbour group
and/or me in the conversation.  I have continued to work with Viktor
and Przemek to keep rddads coordinated as much as possible in both projects.

It may be worthwhile to forward my concerns to the other project too,
or please inform me if I'm incorrect on any points.

Thanks,

--
Brian Hays