Hi Davide,

i've got xmail running since version 0.74 and i'm impressed. It handles
round about 15 million mails / day peek and performs really nice. i'm
currently implementing a new administration interface just from scratch in
php - design slightly based on phpxmail. as i'm running a public service as
well as a commercial one i'm in need of an interface which also serves my
customers. to achieve this i started the above mentioned project together
with a friend of mine. unfortunately xmail lacks an important feature -
customizable forwarding - NOT in xmail itself of course, but in the CTRL
protocol. it's just not possible for my customers to 'remotely' set/delete
forwarding. would you mind implementing this feature in xmail that i can
control this, possibly also a bit more of the whole mailproc feature ?

bye,
jan.