<praise>

I agree with your comments about selling features.
But have you noticed that you aren't selling it (marketing), most people see
Xmail for what it is and recommend it.
With the Filter architecture, you shouldn't need to add features a go-go.
Third party filter writers can do that.

</praise>

<feed-back&soapbox>

I think that as much as you probably don't like documentation, that is the
next area that needs tidying up a little.
It is adequate but not great.  Unfortunatley that is evidenced by the
numerous emails asking the same thing.
And while I'm at it, telling some one asking about documentation
improvements, to 'go update it yourself' is not the right way to respond to
these emails.

</feed-back&soapbox>

Rob :-)