I think it would be useful if you could specify domain restrictions for
the ctrl protocol users, so that I could, for example, allow my user to
administer all the domains, but set a user so he can only administer
somedomain.com or *.somedomain.com or whatever.

Also, it would be nice if you could, in addition to the protocol IP
restrictions, add usre-specific IP restrictions, because after all the
CTRL protocol is very sensitive for obvious reasons...

Anyone has thoughts on these suggestions? Davide?