> Your domains has real users (pop3 accounts) in it? then you need it as
> real domain. because custom domains are ignored in that case, u can use
the
> cmdaliases feature. that works within a real domain for particular users
> (with the same commands as custom domains, read the doc).

I think (and I proved) that filters are ideal solution for my needs.
But I have some small note/question. I discovered following behaviour:
- suppose there is a my.domain handled by xmail (defined in domains.tab)
- suppose there is a regular account [EMAIL PROTECTED]
- suppose there is a mailproc.tab file defined for [EMAIL PROTECTED] (it
contains mailbox command, but I'm not sure if this is important)
- suppose there is a line
"*"     "[EMAIL PROTECTED]"     "0.0.0.0/0"     "0.0.0.0/0"     "my.domain.tab"
in filters.in.tab file, my.domain.tab file exists in filters subdirectory
and it contains only one command. This command only performs something like
logging and always return 0 as return code (but this is not important).

Now if email arrives for [EMAIL PROTECTED], the command is "fired" twice. If
mailproc.tab file is removed for that user, command is fired only once. Is
this correct? I mean: is it required to fire the command twice?
Just for your consideration, I'm able to handle this behaviour in my case.

Regards
Radek
---
Odchozí zpráva neobsahuje viry.
Verze: 6.0.501 / Virová báze: 299 - datum vydání: 14.7. 2003