----- Original Message -----
From: "(HM) Guild Server" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, July 26, 2003 12:16 PM
Subject: [xmail] Re: Fw: Announcement: New Version *** Xmail Log Reader
1.3***

> hey guys just pay respect to the author.. :-)
> it's  a nice tool.
>
> vinny

Thanks man... glad someone likes it and can get some use out of it other
than me. was just about to give up on updating it due to no feedback.

Did you get the latest version... are those the things you were talking
about?

The more I look at xmail the more I just want to create a whole suite to add
fucntions like updating other files like whitelisting and being able to add
spammers from the log right into the spammers.tab files and things like
that... so far no one has given any suggestions or feedback but you.

Even a this sucks would be better than nothing at all.

---
Virus Database (VPS): 7/25/2003
Tested on: 7/26/2003 2:44:56 PM