That's way beyond my capabilities.
When do you suppose it became broken.
Are you using a new version of the lib?
Because the problem first appeared on the 18/5/02, which is when I upgraded
from 1.12 to 1.15

Perhaps you could check what changes you implemented.

Or you could just add one hour to the log file name if it is not ending in
0000. (bit of a kludge)
It does seem to be only showing up in the log file name, all there dates
seem to be ok.

Rob :-)