-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Davide Libenzi
Sent: Saturday, October 04, 2003 7:31 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [xmail] Re: Missing mail

I'm sorry guys but the SMAIL log entry is generated *after* the message has
been *successfully* copied inside the destination mailbox (or sent to
the remote destination). Now, it is possible the it could be an OS bug (I
strongly doubt about it) or it is possible that there are mistakes in
"measuring" missing messages.