Hi Jeffrey,

Since I subscribed the list I did not see any discussion about it and I
do not know where are the list archive on the web :-)

Could you please send me a little help?

You can send me in private if you want.

Thanks.

>On Wed, 19 Nov 2003, Jeffrey Laramie wrote:

> Vitor Renato Alves de Brito wrote:
>
> >Hi,
> >
> >Someone can help me to put XMail to runs as a second MX?
> >
> >I need to put XMail to receiving e-mails from a domain if the server of
> >this domain is down and then delivery the mails to this server when it is
> >up again.
> >
> >How to do this?
> >
> >The DNS to this domains has the following MX configuration:
> >
> >domain.com.br    IN   MX   0   server.domain.com.br.
> >domain.com.br    IN   MX   10  myxmailserver..mydomain.com.br.
> >

> Check the mail list archive. This has been discussed a number ot times.
> If you still can't get it to work, post another question and I 'll help you.
>
> Jeff

> ---
> Esta mensagem foi verificada pelo e-mail protegido Arte Final
> Antivírus: F-Prot / Versão: 4.1.1 / Atualizado em: 17-Nov-2003
> Proteja o seu e-mail com a Arte Final - http://www.artefinal.com.br

Até mais,

---
Vitor Renato Alves de Brito - System Manager
Arte Final Provedor Internet - http://www.artefinal.com.br
Alfenas/Lavras - Sul de Minas Gerais

---