Hi,

Yes... if I use the SMTP the server creates a delivery loop. I think
because the first MX is off line then it tries the second
(itself) creating a loop. (!?!?!?!?!?!!)

I think que correct is to use SMTPRELAY with primary server ip.

Then, when I will need to use SMTP? :-)

Thanks.

On Wed, 19 Nov 2003, Pierre G. Martineau wrote:

> Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe the difference in the 2 commands is
> that SMTP does full MX lookups whereas SMTPRELAY delivers directly to the
> specified server. You don't want your secondary xmail server to do MX
> lookups otherwise it will create a delivery loop.

Até mais,

---
Vitor Renato Alves de Brito - System Manager
Arte Final Provedor Internet - http://www.artefinal.com.br
Alfenas/Lavras - Sul de Minas Gerais

---