Are you using the correct returncode in the filter.tab?

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: Shiloh Jennings [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Verzonden: woensdag 10 maart 2004 22:33
Aan: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Onderwerp: [xmail] Re: AV Filtering Paths

I am having the same problem.  I am using XAV, ripmime, and f-prot for
dos. According to the XAV.log file it appears to be catching the virus
attachments, but the virus messages are still passing through to the
mailboxes.  I am not really sure how to debug this problem.  Anybody
have any ideas?

----- Original Message -----=20