That is a good point and I have changed the '6' to a '4'.  It would be nice
though to notify whoever is sending these viruses so they can get their
system cleaned up, but I do see the logistical problems with that.  I am
somewhat concerned about sending email to the 'bit bucket' with no sort of
review, but without being able to identify the sender accurately, I guess
this is best.

... Jason Badry