May I *strongly* recommend that you do not send bounce notices for virus
emails? A large percentage of the virus emails these days are from forged
senders, so by producing and sending a bounce notice, you are - in effect -
notifying an innocent party that they "have a virus", when they don't.
If you feel you *must* notify someone, you should write some custom code to
take the connection IP address (which delivered the mail to you) and work
out the appropriate abuse mailbox for that domain. That would at least get
it to the ISP of the machine which delivered the email to you.

A lot of the spam activists out there are also blocking based on bounces to
forged senders, so if you proceed you may find your mail delivery blocked
at various locations.

Just a thought...