Hi

I am using xmail on Windows 2003 but i can not use filters.
i put below line in filters.in.tab:
"*"   "*"    "0.0.0.0/0"    "0.0.0.0/0"    "filter.tab"
filters/filter.tab file is below:
"c:\xmail\xav\xav.exe"    "c:\xmail\xav"    "@@FILE"    "@@FROM"    "@@RCPT"
"6"

It seems correct but filter doesnt work!
I'm using debug mode but i can not see any messages about filtering.
And xmail's logs directory is empty.. Any log files hasn't been created yet.

How can i use filtering and what is this log problem?