Javier Navarro wrote:

> [...]

It will not help yourself but maybe the world. But "-2" is indeed almost
nothing.

>From my experience also -20 or -30 is a still working value, but these
settings also use more resources (concurrent connections) at your place
so maybe it is not an option for you.

The rDNS check fails only on servers without *any* rDNS, here this
applies only to some Korean netblocks but I am neither an ISP nor in
Spain...

advise any=

Here are three addresses for multi-List-lookups:

Openrbl: http://openrbl.org/
drbcheck: http://www.moensted.dk/spam/
DECLUDE: http://www.declude.com/Articles.asp?ID=97

With these I checked sample IPs of incoming spam and adjusted my filters
to the following:

relays.ordb.org.:1         (may be unnecessary)
psbl.surriel.com.:0
list.dsbl.org.:0
cbl.abuseat.org.:0
dul.dnsbl.sorbs.net.:-20
dynablock.njabl.org.:-10

I like psbl very much: They list very quickly, but only on spam
received in their spam traps. And they automatically de-list very
soon. This should have an impact on legitimate mail only when it
originates from a server *continuously* emitting spam. I checked
outgoing IPs from some major freemail services and found psbl
listings for these IPs every couple of months which were removed /
delisted within hours.

Also I set up filters for Davide's greylisting module, cf.
http://www.xmailserver.org/glst-mod.html
(In theory greylisting gives you for previously unknown connections an
extra amount of time for blacklists to catch up. In practice I don't
know whether customers will accept delays for certain mails)

And on top of that I activated an SPF filter the following way: When the
filter yields "pass", greylisting is skipped and mail will be delivered
immediately. This typically also reduces the problems greylisting has
with ezmlm mailing software.

Greetings
Thomas Berger