Hi everyone -

Running XMail 1.22 my users have been reporting that "No server found"
errors are coming back in duplicate.  The mails all come in after "The
maximum number of delivery attempts has been reached" and the user
receives a separate email for each failed delivery attempt, rather than
one email containing all of the failures (which is the expected
behavior, right?).  Right now I have XMail set to try 10 times, so there
seem to be 10 emails that are sent to notify the sender of the failure.
It was set to 40, and in that case the user was receiving 40 (or so)
emails.  I have not verified that the number of returns is always
exactly the same as the retry setting, but it is at least somewhat close.

Has anyone seen this behavior?  I am trying to verify if it is only my
Exchange users that have this problem - XMail is running on FreeBSD, but
a number of Exchange users send through it as shown:

Exchange -> ASSP (anti-spam proxy) ->XMail -> Internet - the problem
definitely happens with this flow

or

Email client -> ASSP -> XMail -> Internet - the problem has not been
verified yet with this flow

Thanks,
Jeff