From: buehlertech.net PostMaster [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, January 20, 2006 1:03 PM
To: Jeff Buehler
Subject: Error sending message
[1137780666750.135234560.3ee.banshee.buehlertech.net] from
[buehlertech.net]

[<00>] XMail bounce: [EMAIL PROTECTED];Error=[The maximum number
of delivery attempts has been reached]

[<01>] Error sending message
[1137780666750.135234560.3ee.banshee.buehlertech.net] from
[buehlertech.net].

ID:        <S75A16>
Mail From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Rcpt To:   <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Server:    <delmone.com> [delmone.com]

[<02>] The reason of the delivery failure was:

The maximum number of delivery attempts has been reached

[<05>] Here is listed the initial part of the message: