if I connect from any other computer on the network or even from outside of
network the header comes up immediately so I think this is IP->hostname
resolution, but htne again i have a record for this IP in xmail hosts file.
any suggestion how could I test this?
Davide Libenzi pravi: On Thu, 22 Nov 2007, Matic wrote: Hi, I am
experiencinglong delay before initial header and only from one machine. All
other machines with same netmask and connected to same switch get the xmail
response immediately. What could be the cause for such behavior? It is a DNS
slowdown. Either the localIP->hostname is slow (more difficult), or you have
some Maps setup that have long delays. - Davide - To unsubscribe from this
list: send the line "unsubscribe xmail" in the body of a message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] For general help: send the line "help" in the
bodyof a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

--- Links ---
   1 mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
   2 mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]