I meant etc/hosts file
10.0.0.11   srv6
the strangest thing is that if I exec telnet 10.0.2.2 25 I get
Connected..
Escape chara.....

and no xmail header

but if I press enter 2 times I immediately get the xmail header and 2 times
500 Syntax error (for the two empty lines)

Davide Libenzi pravi: On Thu, 22 Nov 2007, Matic wrote: yes, it is in
privaterange behind NAT Davide Libenzi pravi: On Thu, 22 Nov 2007, Matic
wrote: if I connect from anyother computer on the network or even from
outside of network the header comes up immediately so I think this is
IP->hostname resolution, but htne again i have a record for this IP in xmail
hosts file. Wait a minute. What do you mean for "xmail hosts file"? - Davide
- To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe xmail" in the
body of a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] For general help: send the
line "help" in the body of a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

--- Links ---
   1 mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
   2 mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]