yes, it is in private range behind NAT

Davide Libenzi pravi: On Thu, 22 Nov 2007, Matic wrote: if I connect from
anyother computer on the network or even from outside of network the header
comes up immediately so I think this is IP->hostname resolution, but htne
again i have a record for this IP in xmail hosts file. any suggestion how
could I test this? Do you hit the same local IP, when connecting from
outside? - Davide - To unsubscribe from this list: send the line
"unsubscribexmail" in the body of a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Forgeneral help: send the line "help" in the body of a message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

--- Links ---
   1 mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
   2 mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]