> Well, that would certainly be the equivalent of biting one's nose of to
> spite their face. When the outcome of an argument is that everyone
> loses, only a fool would say they have won a moral victory.

But Chris is using the logic that if we had to be consistent then we would
support all the latest games.
He doesn't think we would remove stuff. Why should we have to define a set
of rules that we have to apply to ourselves?

Personally I'd make the license more restrictive and say that you needed
permission to publicly distribute any source or binary that allowed extra
games to be played.

smf